Techniques employed by Aspire PT & Wellness
As a patient at Aspire PT & Wellness, your recovery plan is personalized to your specific needs. Not all treatments are needed by all patients. As your needs are assessed, some treatments will be noted immediately, others may become necessary during the course of your recovery plan.
Some of the techniques which you may encounter during your treatment include, but are not limited to:
- Joint Mobilization is a manual therapy intervention that addresses limited joint motion to help restore range of motion.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization uses hands-on techniques on your muscles, fascia and ligaments to help decrease trigger points and adhesions that can limit mobility after an injury.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN/FDN) uses mircrofilament, inserted through the skin and into the muscle to release painful myofascial trigger points. LEARN MORE.
- Pilates Based Rehabilitation works to strengthen the deep postural muscles of the core and spine to improve strength and flexibility.
- Therapeutic Exercise is the planned performance of movements or activities to help remediate or prevent impairments.
- Balance and/or Proprioception Training is all about our ability to stay safely upright while minimizing risks of falling or injury/re-injury.
- Gait Training is a set of exercise that are specifically designed to help you walk better.
- Kinesiology Taping can be applied to muscles to reduce pain and inflammation and support movement.