Important Information about COVID-19
We are open and are currently seeing patients
At Aspire Physical Therapy & Wellness, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are taking extra precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment in our clinic. As we continue to open our doors to more patients, please know that we are doing everything according to the guidelines to keep the clinic clean and sanitized.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to keep you healthy and safe:
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask in and out of the building and throughout the treatment session.
- Medical grade HEPA filters are running in all rooms to help clean the air in the clinic.
- Patients are treated one on one in a private room.
- Rooms are disinfected after each patient by wiping down the treatment tables, furniture, door handles and applying new pillowcases.
- When you enter the office, please wash your hands at the sink and use the hand sanitizer. Feel free to repeat before leaving for your appointment.
- After you have washed your hands, please wait either in the hallway or the gym area before coming back. I will call you back to your room once everything has been sanitized and the patient in front of you has left.
- We have removed the cups from the waiting room. Please bring a filled water bottle.
- The front door has been propped open so you don’t need to open any doors.
- There are hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building. Please sanitize your hands before and after opening any doors or pushing elevator buttons.
- We are discouraging the use of the waiting room chairs as those are harder to disinfect.
*** If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 which may include fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing, excessive fatigue, loss of taste or smell, cough, muscle or body aches, or if you have been in contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19, please cancel your appointment, stay home and contact your doctor.